Cardinity Integration Possibilities: Modules, API, SDK Libraries
Usually, online merchants prefer fast, simple and easy integration process. First of all, it is important to mention that all of the Cardinity integration possibilities can be used free of charge. Also, in order to simplify the whole integration process, we have prepared a vast variety of integration methods: a wide selection of modules for the most popular e-commerce systems, well-documented API documentation and SDK libraries.
At the moment, we have payment plug-ins for the following e-commerce systems:
If your e-commerce website is made on Shopify, then you can use Cardinity to accept card payments from your customers. Some facts about Shopify:
- On the Shopify platform you can find a business name and buy a domain;
- You do not need programming or design skills to create your store;
- Shopify has over 70 e-store themes;
- You can manage your orders and shipping in your Shopify dashboard;
- The Shopify marketplace provides an array of different apps which help you manage your store.
Find the payment module for integration of your Shopify store with Cardinity here: https://cardinity.com/developers/module/shopify
If you have a web hosting business, you can integrate our module for WHMCS and start accepting card payments from your customers. Some facts about WHMCS:
- WHMCS is a web hosting automation platform;
- The platform automates such aspects of your business as billing, provisioning, domain reselling, support, and more;
- WHMCS marketplace gives access to hundreds of available integrations.
Check out our integration solution: https://cardinity.com/developers/module/whmcs
Another one of Cardinity integration possibilities is a payment module for WooCommerce. Some facts about WooCommerce:
- WooCommerce is an open-source customizable e-commerce platform;
- It is built on WordPress;
- WooCommerce offers a variety of extensions and WordPress plugins;
- It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants;
- It offers a built-in blogging solution.
Install the Cardinity payment module for your WooCommerce website: https://cardinity.com/developers/module/woocommerce
Cardinity also offers a payment module for the PrestaShop e-commerce system. Facts about PrestaShop:
- It is a free e-commerce solution;
- It gives you access to its open-source code;
- PrestaShop is written in the PHP programming language and built on Symfony framework;
- It is easy to implement and manage;
- PrestaShop marketplace provides thousands of modules and themes;
- It suits small and large businesses selling goods, services or digital products.
More information here: https://cardinity.com/developers/module/prestashop
Cardinity has a payment module for e-stores built on Magento. Some facts about Magento:
- Magento is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms;
- It is an open-source system;
- Magento is written in PHP;
- It has drag-and-drop capabilities and in-line editing;
- Magento is suitable for various industries both B2C and B2B;
- In June 2018 Adobe acquired Magento.
The payment module for Magento is available on our website here: https://cardinity.com/developers/module/magento
If your e-store is built on Opencart, then you can integrate Cardinity as your payment gateway. Some facts about Opencart:
- Opencart is an online store management platform;
- It is an open-source PHP-based easy-to-use system;
- Opencart enables users to manage multiple e-shops from a single back-end;
- It has various widgets which help users track orders, sales, customers, etc.
Check our payment module for Opencart e-stores here: https://cardinity.com/developers/module/opencart
In addition to the previously mentioned ones, Cardinity also offers modules for these e-commerce systems: Drupal Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads, HostBill, OXID eSales, BoxBilling.
Integration with API or SDK libraries is available as well. It is especially relevant if your online shop is custom-made.
You can find our well-documented API and SDK libraries here:
For more information, please visit Cardinity website. If you have any questions about payment modules, integration with API or SDK libraries, feel free to contact our customer support team here.
Also, your suggestions and requests regarding new integration possibilities or process optimization are always welcome!
Open a merchant account for free
and start processing payments with Cardinity!