How to Open a Cardinity Merchant Account?
Registering for a merchant account is the first and almost the most important step in order to process credit and debit card payments online. Usually, to obtain a merchant account you will have to fill in some kind of registration form online. Following this quick tutorial you’ll learn how to open a merchant account with Cardinity. Now let’s look at it step by step:
- Go to Cardinity website: https://cardinity.com
- Fill in the initial short registration form on the home page. Provide some basic information such as your name, email address, website (starting with https://), business country and monthly sales volume.
- Then you will be redirected to the full registration form, where you will be asked to fill in some additional information.
- Note that you can either register as a business or as an individual. Different information is requested for each case.
- On the right side of the form, you’ll be asked to provide information about your online shop/online project.
- At the bottom of the registration form, you can fill in information for the payouts. Keep in mind that this step is optional. You can also provide this information later on in the registration process.
- That is all! Your application has been submitted! Cardinity Team will get in touch with you in the next 1-2 business days.
If you find something unclear or have questions about registration, you can always contact us directly.
Open a merchant account for free
and start processing payments with Cardinity!